What's new for the New Year?? ~ 2018 ~ We've lowered the eligibility age from 14 (Freshman) to 13 (8th Grade).
What Equipment does the Fitness Center Offer? We feature the following:
- **NEW FOR 2018** TRX Machine - uses straps, pulleys with your own body weight for quicker results
- Commercial-grade Elliptical Machines, Treadmills, Bikes (Stationary, Recumbent and Spin), Stair Steppers, Machine Weights, Free Weights, Fitness Balls, Kettle Bells, Jump Ropes (weighted and regular), Lunge Bars
- 4 NEW Smart TVs and a new sound system for Music
- Flexible Hours
- Usage of the Greenfield High School pool for Lap and Open Swim Sessions
- Friendly Staff on hand to assist you if needed
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
- Mondays - Thursdays 5:30 AM - 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Fridays 5:30 AM - 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 7 AM - 11 AM
Fitness Center Staff: Beth Fleischhacker, Kelsy Hribar, Gerry Martin, Amanda St. Martin, Cindy Sibley, Holly Szaniawski, Jodi Wilde
The Greenfield Fitness Center...your place for a healthy body and mind at an affordable cost!
We are closed on Sunday's, Major Holidays and School District of Greenfield "off" days.